Re-post by FIT Recipes….
Does hitting “snooze” sound better than getting up for breakfast? Breakfast doesn’t have to take a long time and the benefits are big. A nutritious
breakfast will fuel you up for the classroom or a workout and rev your metabolism.
Make 1 of these easy to-go meals and you’ll get a good balance of healthy carbohydrates and protein so you won’t feel hungry before lunch. All
Breakfast, fast-food style.
• Spread peanut butter on a whole-grain hot dog bun
• Stuff with a banana
• Grab a carton of low-fat yogurt
Toss into the blender:
• A handful of ice cubes
• Frozen or ripe fruit chunks (like mango or strawberries)
• 3/4 cup low-fat, plain Greek yogurt
• 1/2 cup orange juice
Who says sandwiches are just for lunch?
• Get 2 slices of whole-grain bread
• Pick a piece of low-fat cheese (If you want mayo, use
no more than 1 tablespoon)
• Layer on lettuce and a few slices of tomato