Morning Inspiration….Living Life as a Victorious Woman
On Saturday I went to a conference for women on God’s Woman:Victorious. The speaker spoke of five women in the Bible that showed how they were Victorious through gift giving, hospitality, leadership, worship, and food. I was very excited to learn about all five women; Abigail who was married to Nabel, Shunammite woman, Queen of Sheba, Deborah and Michal which were all Victorious in their own way. But this conference did not only explain how these women were Victorious it showed me how I can be Victorious as well. One thing that struck me was when the bible states that we as women should be submissive to our husband it meant that we should be submissive to one another and that God took a rib from Adams rib to make Eve not to walk behind him but along side of him. According to the bible Victorious women are Intelligent, capable, encourager, spiritual, wise, and encompasses both mental and physical strengths.
To ensure a life of Victorious Living:
- Take the time each day to pray and read God’s word; it will transform your outlook
- If you still look like your old passport, take a vacation; you need one!
- What goes up must come down, so cut back on caffeine and sugar!
- Eat right—a balance diet isn’t having a cookie in each hand
- Exercise 3 to 5 times a week for 30 minutes
- Develop better management habits
- Make room in your life for fun and relaxation
- Get 8 hours of sleep when possible
- Maintain your sense of humor (Prov. 17:22)
- Start counting your Blessings
- When you talk to yourself, say the rights things. Your world affects you more than others
- Develop a sense of purpose by seeking GOD and setting personal goals.
There is an old Chinese proverb that says: “A diamond cannot be polished without friction, and a person can’t be perfected without trials.” We all want to live stress free without having to work at it, but it can not be done.