Here is Day 10 Tip for Loosing it Right Keeping it Tight exercise that will help you get beach ready for the 1st day of SUMMER!!!
Targets butt, hamstrings, quads, and calves
- Stand near top of mat with feet together; hinge forward from hips and touch hands to floor a few inches in front of feet, keeping elbows bent.
- Lift left leg diagonally behind you toward right.
- Bending right knee, swing left knee back down behind right leg toward outside of right knee.
- Extend left leg behind you again as you straighten right leg; repeat.
- Do 10 reps, switch sides and repeat. Do 3 sets.
- MAKE IT HARDER: Touch left knee to right ankle.
To check out a demo please click on the link. http://www.fitnessmagazine.com/videos/m/72719378/hammie-twist.htm. If the link is not working Google hammie twist and fitness magazine and the demo video should pop up.