- 1/3 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- 3 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- 1 large Asian pear, cored and cubed
- 2 cups chopped Romaine lettuce
- 5 celery stalks, chopped
- 1 cup seedless red grapes, halved
- 1 cup lightly toasted pecan halves
1. In a large bowl, whisk together mayonnaise, yogurt, lemon juice, mustard, salt, pepper and chives.
2. Add pear, lettuce, celery, grapes and pecans to bowl and toss to coat.