Here is Day 28 Tip for Loosing it Right Keeping it Tight exercise that will help you get beach ready for the 1st day of SUMMER!!!!
- Stand with feet slightly wider than shoulder-width apart, arms at sides, toes turned out.
- Tuck tailbone under and contract glutes.
- Lower body into a plié squat as low as you can go without allowing knees to creep past toes.
- Simultaneously raise arms to shoulder height in front of body, palms down. Hold for 2 seconds, then return to starting position.
- After 20 reps, pulse at the bottom for 20 seconds.
to see a demo of the pile squat click on the link…. http://youtu.be/yNKVK2axeNI