- 1 large baked potato, flesh scooped out
- 1/4 cup steamed broccoli, chopped (fresh or frozen and thawed)
- 1/4 cup grated sharp Cheddar
- 1 ounce turkey bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 tablespoon cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/2 teaspoon House Seasoning, recipe follows
- 1 teaspoon melted unsalted butter, for serving
- HOUSE SEASONING:
- 1 cup kosher salt
- 1/4 cup garlic powder
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
Place the scooped out baked potato flesh into a medium bowl. Add the broccoli, Cheddar, turkey bacon, cream cheese and House Seasoning and mix and mash to combine using a fork. Stuff the potato skin with the filling. Bake until heated through, about 10 minutes. Add the melted butter as topping.
Mix together the salt, garlic powder and black pepper.
Recipe courtesy Bobby Deen