1. Grease a 3-quart rectangular baking dish; set aside. In a large saucepan, cook lasagna noodles in a large amount of lightly salted boiling water for 10 to 12 minutes or until tender but still firm. Drain noodles; rinse with cold water. Drain well.
2. Meanwhile, place a steamer basket in a Dutch oven. Add water to just below the bottom of the steamer basket. Bring to boiling. Add broccoli, sweet pepper, zucchini, and yellow summer squash. Reduce heat. Cover and steam for 6 to 8 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender. Remove from heat.
3. In a medium bowl, beat eggs with a wire whisk or rotary beater. Stir in cottage cheese, ricotta cheese, basil, thyme, garlic, salt, hot pepper sauce, and black pepper.
4. Layer 3 of the cooked noodles in prepared baking dish. Spread with one-third of the ricotta cheese mixture. Top with one-third of the vegetable mixture and 2/3 cup of the mozzarella cheese. Repeat layers twice more.
5. Cover baking dish with foil and chill for at least 4 hours or up to 24 hours.
6. To serve, preheat oven to 375°F. Bake lasagna, covered, for 55 to 65 minute or until heated through. Remove from oven. Uncover. Let stand for 10 minutes before cutting to serve.