- nonstick cooking spray
- 2-2 1/2 cups shredded turkey or chicken
- 2 cups whole-berry cranberry sauce (or 1 16-oz can)
- 1 (15-ounce) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 1/2 cups salsa
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Pepperjack cheese
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 3-4 scallions, chopped
- 1/4 cup lightly-packed chopped cilantro
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp freshly cracked black pepper
- 10-12 (6-inch) flour tortillas
- 1 tsp bottled hot sauce
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and lightly spray a 9×13 inch baking dish with cooking spray.
In a large bowl, combine the turkey, 1 cup of the cranberry sauce, the beans, sour creams, 3/4 cup cheese, 1/2 cup of the salsa, green onions, cilantro, cumin, salt, and pepper.
Spoon about 1/3 cup filling into each tortilla, and roll tightly. Place seam-side down in the baking dish.
In a medium bowl, combine the remaining cranberry sauce, 1 cup of salsa, and the hot sauce. Stir to combine and Pour over the enchiladas. Cover the dish with foild, and bake 45 minutes. Remove foil, and sprinkle with remaining 3/4 cup cheese. Continue to bake, uncovered, an additional 10 minutes, or until cheese is melted and bubbly. Sprinkle with additional cilantro and scallions, and serve.
Recipe Courtesy of Better Home and Gardens and http://www.pink-parsley.com/2010/11/turkey-cranchiladas.html