- dried spaghetti (8.8 ounces)
- flat leaf parsley (0.88 ounces) just the leaves
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 large eggs
- 40 grams Parmigiano-Reggiano (1.4 ounces), grated
- Bring a pot of well salted water to a boil and boil the pasta until a bit before it’s perfect.
- Wash and thoroughly dry the parsley before mincing it. Wet parsley tends to clump and will be hard to distribute evenly in the pasta.
- When the pasta is a few minutes away from being done, heat a pan and fry the eggs using 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- When the pasta is done, drain it well, return it to the pot, and toss with 1/4 cup of olive oil. Add the minced parsley and toss to coat evenly.
- Add the cheese in a little bit at a time tossing between each addition. Save a little to garnish.
- To plate, put a layer of pasta down, top with a fried egg, and sprinkle some freshly ground black pepper, sea salt and cheese on top of the egg.
Recipe Courtesy of: norecipes.com