- 4 baking potatoes (5 to 6 ounces each)
- 1 10 – ounce package frozen broccoli in cheese sauce
- 1 cup low-fat cottage cheese
- Prick potatoes with a fork. Microwave pricked potatoes on 100 percent power (high) for 6 to 8 minutes or until tender, turning over once. Using a knife, cut an “x” in the top of each potato. Press in and up on the ends of each potato.
- Microwave broccoli according to package directions. Spoon cottage cheese over the potatoes. Spoon the broccoli over the potatoes. Makes 4 servings (1 loaded potato per serving)
Nutrition Facts Per Serving:
Servings Per Recipe: 4
PER SERVING: 205 cal., 3 g total fat (1 g sat. fat), 6 mg chol., 535 mg sodium, 33 g carb. (3 g fiber, 3 g sugars), 11 g pro.
Recipe courtesy of: diabeticliving.com