- 6 Old El Paso® flour tortillas for burritos (8 inch; from 11-oz package)
- 1 cup shredded cooked chicken breast
- 1 cup Old El Paso® Thick ‘n Chunky salsa
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese (2 oz)
- Shredded lettuce, if desired
- Sour cream, if desired
- Additional Old El Paso® Thick ‘n Chunky salsa, if desired
- 1 Heat oven to 350°F. Spray 12 regular-size muffin cups with cooking spray.
- 2 Using 4-inch round cookie cutter, cut 2 rounds from each tortilla. Place rounds on microwavable plate; microwave on High 15 seconds to soften. Place each in muffin cup, using bottom of small juice glass to press into each cup.
- 3 In medium bowl, toss chicken with 1 cup salsa. Place 1 teaspoon cheese in bottom of each tortilla-lined cup; add 1 heaping tablespoon chicken mixture to each. Top each with another teaspoon of cheese.
- 4 Bake 18 to 20 minutes or until cheese is melted and tortillas are crisp.
- 5 To serve, top each with lettuce, sour cream and additional salsa or your favorite taco toppings.
Recipe courtesy of: Betty Crocker