- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine
- 2/3 cup Original Bisquick® mix
- 1 1/2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 1/4 teaspoons salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cut-up whole chicken (3 to 3 1/2 pounds)
- 1 Heat oven to 425°F. Melt butter in rectangular baking dish, 13x9x2 inches, in oven.
- 2 Stir together Bisquick, paprika, salt and pepper; coat chicken. Place skin sides down in dish (dish and butter should be hot).
- 3 Bake 35 minutes; turn chicken. Bake about 15 minutes longer or until juice is no longer pink when centers of thickest pieces are cut.
Tip…..For Parmesan Oven-Fried Chicken, decrease Bisquick to 1/3 cup and salt to 1 teaspoon, and add 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese.
Serving Size: 1 Serving Calories 350 (Calories from Fat180 ),
- Total Fat 20 g (Saturated Fat 5 g,), Cholesterol 100 mg
- Sodium 940mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10 g (Dietary Fiber 0),
- Protein 33 g%
Recipe courtesy of: Betty Crocker