PREP TIME: 25 MINUTES + 1 HOUR RESTING / COOK TIME: 35 MINUTES / SERVINGS: 4
½ c all-purpose flour
1 Tbsp sugar
⅛ tsp ground cinnamon
⅛ tsp salt
2 large eggs
1 c fat-free milk
2 c strawberries, sliced
1 banana, sliced
2 tsp sugar
½ tsp vanilla extract
4 Tbsp chocolate hazelnut spread, such as Nutella, warmed
1. TO MAKE THE CRÊPES: Combine the flour, sugar, cinnamon, and salt in a bowl. Whisk together the eggs and milk in a separate bowl. Whisk the egg mixture into the flour mixture until well combined. Cover and let rest in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour or overnight.
2. PREHEAT the oven to 275°F. Coat a large baking sheet with cooking spray.
3. COAT a nonstick crêpe pan or 8″ skillet with cooking spray and heat over medium heat. Pour 3 tablespoons of crêpe batter into the pan, tipping to coat the bottom evenly. Cook for 1 to 1½ minutes per side, until lightly browned. Repeat 7 more times with the remaining batter. Stack the crêpes as you work and cover to keep warm.
4. TO MAKE THE FILLING: Combine the strawberries, banana, sugar, and vanilla in a medium bowl.
5. ARRANGE the crêpes on a work surface. Spread each with 1½ teaspoons chocolate-hazelnut spread in a straight line across the center. Top the spread with 6 tablespoons of the strawberry mixture, then roll up jellyroll style. Transfer the crêpes to the baking sheet, seamside up. Bake for 9 to 10 minutes, until the filling is warm.
NUTRITION (per serving) (1 serving = 2 filled crêpes) 280 cal, 9 g fat, 2.5 g sat fat, 135 mg sodium, 44 g carb, 3 g fiber, 9 g pro, 10% calcium
MAKE IT A 400-CALORIE MEAL:
1. Top with yogurt: Add ¾ cup low-fat or fat-free plain yogurt as a topping to your fruit-filled breakfast. Calories: 120; Total Calories: 400