- 3 tablespoons olive oil l
- 2 pork tenderloins (1 1/4 pounds total)
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 small Napa cabbage (about 1 pound) -quartered, cored, and thinly sliced
- 1 crisp red apple (such as Gala or Fuji), cut into thin wedges
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro
- Heat oven to 400° F. Heat 1 tablespoon of the oil in a large ovenproof skillet over medium-high heat.
- Season the pork with ½ teaspoon each salt and pepper and cook, turning occasionally, until browned, 6 to 8 minutes.
- Transfer the skillet to the oven and roast until the pork is cooked through, 12 to 14 minutes. Let rest at least 5 minutes before slicing.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine the vinegar, honey, remaining 2 tablespoons of oil, and ¼ teaspoon each salt and pepper.
- Add the cabbage and apples and toss. Let sit for at least 5 minutes, tossing occasionally. Fold in the cilantro and serve with the pork.
Per Serving (no more than 4 ounces of lean meat, and 1 cup each of cabbage and apple slaw)
- Calories 321Calories From Fat 42%
- Protein 32g
- Carbohydrate 12g
Recipe Courtesy of: http://www.realsimple.com