- 1 3 1/2-poud chicken, cut into 10 pieces and skin removed
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 cups multigrain cereal flakes, crushed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 2 bunches collard greens, thick stems removed and leaves cut into 1-inch strips
- 2 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 1 lemon, cut into wedges
- Heat oven to 400° F. In a large bowl, toss the chicken and mustard to coat.
- In a separate bowl, mix the cereal, 1 tablespoon of the oil, and 1/4 teaspoon each salt and pepper. Coat the chicken with the cereal mixture and bake on a baking sheet until golden and cooked through, 45 to 50 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cook the collards in a large pot of boiling salted water until tender, about 10 minutes. Drain, rinse, and squeeze out the excess water.
- Heat the remaining oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add the garlic, collards, and 1/4 teaspoon each salt and pepper. Cook for 2 to 3 minutes. Serve with the chicken and lemon.
- Calories 395
- Calories From Fat 34%
- Protein 37g
- Carbohydrate 31g
Recipe courtesy of http://www.realsimple.com