Day 15….Let’s Get It In!!!
Morning Inspiration….Want to know the secret for getting the results you want? You just have to keep the faith in knowing you have the power. If you are keeping the faith in realizing your goals then say…”I have the power!!”-blackwomendoworkout
John 15:1-8New International Version (NIV)
The Vine and the Branches
15 “I am the true vine, and my Father is the gardener. 2 He cuts off every branch in me that bears no fruit, while every branch that does bear fruit he prunes[a] so that it will be even more fruitful. 3 You are already clean because of the word I have spoken to you. 4 Remain in me, as I also remain in you. No branch can bear fruit by itself; it must remain in the vine. Neither can you bear fruit unless you remain in me.
5 “I am the vine; you are the branches. If you remain in me and I in you, you will bear much fruit; apart from me you can do nothing. 6 If you do not remain in me, you are like a branch that is thrown away and withers; such branches are picked up, thrown into the fire and burned. 7 If you remain in me and my words remain in you, ask whatever you wish, and it will be done for you. 8 This is to my Father’s glory, that you bear much fruit, showing yourselves to be my disciples.
Day 10…Are you feeling it???
- 4 6- to 8-inch soft corn tortillas
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 16-ounce can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 chipotle chili in adobo sauce, diced; or 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes (optional)
- 1/2 cup mild salsa
- 4 large eggs, fried
- 2/3 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 ripe avocado, sliced
- Heat oven to 425° F.
- Put the tortillas on a baking sheet and place in the oven to warm, about 5 minutes. (Cover with foil if you don’t like crisp tortillas.)
- Toast the cumin in a small, dry saucepan over medium heat until aromatic, about 3 minutes. Add the beans and chipotle or red pepper (if using).
- Remove the tortillas from the oven. Spoon some beans onto each, then top each with some salsa, 1 fried egg, and some cheese.
- Bake until the cheese has melted. Serve with the avocado.
- Calories 337
- Calories From Fat 166
- Fat 18g
- Sodium 502mg
- Protein 17g
- Carbohydrate 29g
- Fiber 9g
- Iron 3mg
- Calcium 217mg
Recipe courtesy of: realsimple.com