Women if you are looking for a Day Designed with You in Mind…Then get your tickets today!!!! for our 3rd Annual Women’s Healthy Lifestyle Luncheon at http://www.acurvygirlsjourney.org All ticket sales ($65) include Free express Mani and Pedis, Back, Neck, Shoulder, Scalp Massages, Raffles, Swag bags and so much more!!!
Day 18…Let’s get it in with this Anaconda workout
Day 9… Dig Deep
Day 4…Let’s Go!!!!
- 3 tablespoons olive oil l
- 2 pork tenderloins (1 1/4 pounds total)
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 small Napa cabbage (about 1 pound) -quartered, cored, and thinly sliced
- 1 crisp red apple (such as Gala or Fuji), cut into thin wedges
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro
- Heat oven to 400° F. Heat 1 tablespoon of the oil in a large ovenproof skillet over medium-high heat.
- Season the pork with ½ teaspoon each salt and pepper and cook, turning occasionally, until browned, 6 to 8 minutes.
- Transfer the skillet to the oven and roast until the pork is cooked through, 12 to 14 minutes. Let rest at least 5 minutes before slicing.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine the vinegar, honey, remaining 2 tablespoons of oil, and ¼ teaspoon each salt and pepper.
- Add the cabbage and apples and toss. Let sit for at least 5 minutes, tossing occasionally. Fold in the cilantro and serve with the pork.
Per Serving (no more than 4 ounces of lean meat, and 1 cup each of cabbage and apple slaw)
- Calories 321Calories From Fat 42%
- Protein 32g
- Carbohydrate 12g
Recipe Courtesy of: http://www.realsimple.com
Let’s Go!!! Day 4
Let’s Get it In!!!